June 28, 2021
MCJ Visitation Rules/Guidelines under COVID-19 Protocol for Visitors Effective June 28, 2021
- Per the CDC and State Commission of Correction guidelines, social visitation is limited to non-contact visits only at this time. Every inmate that is past their 14 day mandatory quarantine will be allowed to have one, 30 minute non-contact visit per week.
- To schedule a visit, civilians can call 753-4000 Monday-Friday from the hours of 08:45-12:00 or schedule online at any day of the week.
- All visitors will have their temperatures checked during the screening process. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher or is showing any “flu-like” symptoms, the visitor will be turned away. They can return at a later date, once symptom free.
- All visitors will be provided a face mask prior to entering the Visitation lobby. The mask must be worn at all times. No other masks are allowed to be worn other than the county issued mask while inside the Visitation area.
- Social distancing will be enforced including maintaining a 6 foot distance from other people.
- Only 1 adult visitor per visit at this time. 1 child under the age of 18 is permitted with the adult as long as they are able to wear a mask throughout the duration of the visit.
- Failure to follow any of the above mentioned rules will result in the visit being terminated.