March 30, 2023
(March 30, 2023) On March 29, 2023, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office arrested the second man in the burglary at the Penfield Target on December 27, 2022. He is identified as Joshua J. Labombard, 34, of Gates and he is charged with:
- Assault in the second degree (Class D-Felony)
- Grand larceny in the fourth degree (Class E-Felony)
- Reckless endangerment (Class A-Misdemeanor)
- Endangering the welfare of a child (Class A-Misdemeanor)
Labombard was remanded to the Monroe County Jail.
One Man in Custody, Another Outstanding After a Burglary at the Penfield Target.
Penfield, NY (December 29, 2022) The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office arrested one man and is searching for another involved in a burglary at Target in the Town of Penfield Tuesday night.
On December 27th at 8:31 in the evening, deputies responded to 2161 Fairport Nine Mile Point Road for a larceny in progress. Two suspects were stealing small appliances from Target. A deputy arrived on scene as the men exited the store with the stolen merchandise. When the deputy approached the suspects, they ran in different directions. The deputy chased one of the men through the parking lot to a gold four door Pontiac G6 with a sunroof and a California license plate. The suspect got in and was trying to start the car. While attempting to take the man into custody, the suspect started to drive off causing the deputy to fall to the ground, sustaining minor injuries. Deputies located the second man a short distance from Target and arrested him.
- Codey C. Frantz, 29, of Rochester is charged with:
- Burglary in the Third Degree (Class D-Felony)
- Assault in the Second Degree (Class D-Felony)
- Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree (Class E-Felony)
Mr. Frantz was arraigned in Penfield Town Court and remanded to the Monroe County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash, $150,000 bond, or $300,000 partially secured bond. He has outstanding warrants for a Parole Violation and Criminal Contempt 2nd in the City of Rochester.